Connecting a printer to your Linksys WRT32X router allow you to enjoy printing across your place. With the Linksys connect, you can easily connect a USB printer to the Linksys WRT32X router. with the help of this guide, you will be able to learn some quick steps to add a printer to Linksys WRT32X router and you can also find some tips that you can use if your USB printer not connecting to Linksys WRT32X router.
How To Connect USB Printer To The Linksys WRT32X Router ?
To connect a USB printer to Linksys wrt 32x router, you can use Linksys connect software that will allow you to utilize the USB port of the router.
Here are some basic requirements that you must meet for the Linksys USB printer setup.
- Your Linksys WRT32X router must be updated to the latest firmware version
- Your Linksys connect software version should be 1.4 or higher.
To Know How To Connect USB Printer To The Linksys Router, Follow These Simple Steps:
- Open the Linksys connect software on your computer.
- Click ‘computers and devices’
- Now, select a printer from the displayed list.
- From the two options- Wireless printer and USB printer, select USB printer
- The page will guide you with further steps.
- You need to connect the USB printer to the USB port that is located on the back of the router.
- Ensure that your USB printer is powered on.
- Click ‘Next’ on the screen to continue.
- The Linksys connect software will start connecting to your USB printer.
- The screen will be displayed with the available printer.
- Select your printer from the list and click ‘Next’ option.
- Window security screen will appear, click the ‘next’ to move forward.
- Printer connected screen will appear, click the ‘finish’ to complete the installation.
- This way you can add printer to Linksys wrt 32X router.
If your USB printer not connecting to Linksys wrt 32x router, you can follow these troubleshooting tips:
- Firstly, perform a power cycle on the computer, printer and Linksys router.
- Then, make sure that the firewall security or other third party security is disabled on your computer.
- Moreover, You can reset your router to factory default settings.
We hope this guide resolved your query regarding How to connect a USB printer to the Linksys wrt 32x router. however, if you are still facing issues, you can contact our technicians and they will help you resolve them easily.