Linksys smart Wi-Fi installation is quite easy using the smart setup wizard. A user needs to enter the web address linksyssmartwifi.com to log into the web interface of the Linksys smart wifi routers. The web address allows users to customize their network and is even available without an internet connection. Learn how to install Linksys Router.
Linksys Smart Wifi Setup Using The Smart Setup Wizard
Steps To Install Linksys Router
Linksys Router Installation Process
The procedure is applicable to all the Linksys smart wifi router models. Follow the below-given steps to install Linksys router-
- Connect the Linksys smart wi fi router to the electrical outlet using the power adapter that came along. Press the power button and wait until a solid power light appears on the device.
- Couple your modem with the Linksys smart wifi router using an Ethernet cable. Fix the
cable at both ends properly.
- Next, you can use the second Ethernet wire to connect the LAN port on the Linksys smart wifi router and your computer.
- Boot up your modem, Linksys smart Wifi router, and computer. Make sure the power
and internet LED on the Linksys router is stable.
Linksys Router Login Process
After getting done with the Linksys router installation, you can begin with the Linksys smart Wi-Fi login process by using the Linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
- Get to the Linksys Smart wifi login page by typing the web address linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen asking for the login username and password. Find
the default login details printed on the device.
- You can also use the IP address 192.168.1.1 to access the Linksys router login window. If you don’t remember the login details, you will need to reset your device to its default settings.
- Once you’re logged in, you will get access to the Linksys smart wifi setup wizard to make the configuration.
Linksys Router Setup Process
You will reach into the Linksys smart Wi-Fi setup wizard after putting in the correct login details.
For further configuration, follow the steps given below:
- On the Linksys smart wifi setup page; you will first need to select your internet connection settings. You can take the help of your ISP to detect your internet connection settings.
- Next, you can change the wireless settings- Wi-Fi SSID and Wi-Fi Passkey of the Linksys wifi network.
- Change the Linksys router login username and password to keep it protected from unwanted access.
- Finally, the setup wizard will ask you to create a Linksys smart Wi-Fi account. Click on ‘Yes and Continue’ to create a new Smart wifi account.
These were easy steps to help you with how to install Linksys router. If you have more questions to ask from our technical experts, you can dial our toll-free number and get assistance. Our team will help you make the Linksys router installation easier.