If you want to set up your Linksys EA7300 router in an easy and perfect way, then this is the right page for you. This page will guide you for the Linksys EA7300 router setup. Let me tell you, setting up a Linksys EA7300 router is a very easy task. Don’t go for the supplied disk or any software in order to configure the Linksys router. This page will teach you how to set up the Linksys router without even using the installation CD.
Linksys EA7300 setup: Steps
This section will provide you with the steps needed for the Linksys EA7300 setup process. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid facing an issue or difficulty. We have explained you the whole process in two different phases.
Linksys router login
First of all, you need to log into the Linksys EA7300 router. Below mentioned are the steps to log into the Linksys router.
- Connect the router to the modem and the computer using the RJ45 cable connection.
- You can also choose a wireless mode to connect the computer to the Linksys router.
- Attach the power adapter to the router and plug it into the power outlet near the modem.
- Go to the computer and open a web browser on it.
- Look for the address bar at the top of the web browser and enter the default IP address of your router into it.
- Now you will be taken to the Linksys router login page where you need to provide the router username and the password.
- Click the login tab and you will be logged into the Linksys EA7300 setup page
Linksys router setup
- Now comes the step of Linksys router configuration.
- Navigate to the Linksys router setup wizard and start with the setup wizard.
- Once you start with the setup wizard, follow the instructions to set up the Internet connection and configure the wireless settings.
- Don’t forget to set the wireless channel on your wireless router. You can choose either 1, 6, or 11.
- Now, save the settings on your router and reconnect to it. Check whether the router is connected to the Internet or not.
Now that you have configured the router, you can easily connect the devices to the wireless network.
This was all about the Linksys EA7300 setup process. In case you face an issue while setting up the Linksys router, give us a call and we will guide you on the same. Thank you for reading this article.