To make you understand the process of Linksys EA8300 Router setup, we have put down the simple and easy instructions. So what does the setup means here? The setting up of a router can be termed as configuring the settings of the router to work with the modem. The modem allows your router to access the Internet so that it can be broadcasted via wireless radio signal. Let’s have a look at the below give instructions.
Linksys EA8300 Router Setup
Before we proceed to the Linksys EA8300 setup process, please ensure you keep the below-mentioned thing handy.
– The Linksys router
– The modem
-Two Ethernet cables
-A laptop or computer
- Attach the router to the computer and the modem using the LAN cable.
- Now attach the power cord to the Linksys router and plug it into the power outlet. Make sure you power on the wireless router.
- Launch any of your web browsers and visit the Linksys router login page to go through the authentication process.
- Then, once you reach the Linksys router login page you will see a login window prompting you to enter the admin credentials.
- Click the Login tab and you will be taken to the Linksys router setup page.
- Now click on the Wireless tab and go to the Linksys router setup wizard. Start with the setup guide and the wizard will take you through the steps in order to set up and configure the router
- After you complete the configuration process, make sure you save the settings on your wireless router.
Now that you are done with the Linksys EA8300 setup process, let your router restart and then reconnect to it. Run an Internet connectivity test to check whether the router is connected to the modem properly.
This was all about the Linksys EA8300 setup. We hope this article helped you in the setting up of your device without facing any issues. If you face any issue while attempting to configure the Linksys router, just give us a call on our 24 x 7 Toll-Free number and our team of technicians will guide you on the same in the best possible way. Thank you for reading this article.