Hello guys! I have posted this blog to explain you the Linksys EA9500 Router setup. Let me tell you, setting up a Linksys router is very easy and simple because of the latest improvements in the Linksys router firmware. In the Linksys router setup, you basically need to set up the router with the modem in order to access the Internet via the wireless network. Make sure you read this blog till the end.
Linksys EA9500 Setup: Process
Here, we will teach you how to perform the steps to complete the Linksys EA9500 setup process. Make sure you don’t miss any of the below-given steps in order to avoid facing an issue.
1. Hardware Setup
- First of all, let’s start with the Linksys router hardware setup.
- Attach the antennas to the router and take an Ethernet cable for the next step.
- Plug in the one end of the cable into LAN port on your Linksys router. Take another end and plug it into the LAN port on your modem.
- Make sure the Internet cable is attached to the modem properly and not loose.
- Attach the power cord to the router and plug it into the power outlet in order to bring the router into the working mode.
- Now you need to get into the Linksys router. Connect your computer to the wireless network and open a web browser.
- In the address field, fill the Linksys router IP address to visit the Linksys router login page.
- Now fill the admin credentials into the Linksys login window and click Submit.
- The browser will now take you to the Linksys router setup page.
- Go to the left panel and click on the Wireless tab.
- Start with the Linksys router setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the Linksys router.
- Make sure you save the setting on your router afterward.
Now that you have set up the router, you can access the Internet using your wireless-enabled devices. So this was all about the Linksys EA9500 Router setup process. We hope this blog helped you set up your router without facing an issue. If you face an issue while attempting to configure your Linksys router, just give us a call on our 24 x 7 Toll-Free number and our tech-experts will assist you on the same. Thank you for reading this blog.