This blog will teach you the process for Linksys EA6350 setup. Setting up a Linksys wireless router is very easy with the help of Linksys wireless router setup wizard. The Linksys setup wizard helps you set up the router without even inserting the supplied installation disk. Let’s have a look at the instructions.
Linksys EA6350 Router Setup
This section will drive you through the Linksys EA6350 setup instructions. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully in order to avoid facing an issue.
- First of all, take out the wireless router from the package and keep it on the table near the existing modem.
- Connect the Linksys router to the modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Now attach the power cord to the Linksys router and plug the adapter into the power outlet.
- Turn on the device and go to the computer. You can connect the router to the computer either by wired or wireless mode. To connect the computer to the router using the wireless mode, you will need to enter the wireless security passphrase.
- Launch any of your favorite web browsers and enter the default IP address of your router into the address bar.
Linksys EA6350 Default IP address: 192.168.1.1
- After the browser takes you to the Linksys router login page, enter the router username and password. Click login tab after this.
- Now you will see the Linksys EA6350 setup page on your screen.
- Click the Wireless icon on the left side of the Linksys homepage.
- Now set up the router for the 2.4 GHz radio signal and assign your network an SSID (Network Name).
- After this, set up the security settings on the router. We recommend using a complex combination of characters and numbers.
- At last, don’t forget to set the channel. The channel should be either 1,6, or 11.
- After the configuration process, save the settings on your Linksys router and allow your router to make the settings take effect on it.
After the router restarts, reconnect to it and check whether the router is hooked up to the Internet. If the router is not connected to the Internet, verify the configuration.
So this was all about the Linksys EA 6350 setup. In case you face an issue while attempting to configure or install the Linksys router, give us a call and we will guide you on the same. Thank you for reading this article.