This blog will take you through the process of Linksys EA7500 manual setup. Before we proceed to the Linksys router setup process, we would like to tell you about the manual setup process. In Linksys EA7500 router setup, when a user configures the Internet connection and wireless connection manually, the process is known as a manual setup.
Linksys EA7500 Manual Setup:
In this section, we have put together some of the basic instructions that you need to follow in order to complete the Linksys EA7500 manual setup process. Look below for the instructions:
- Establish a physical connection between router, modem, and the computer using the Ethernet cable. For this setup, you will require two Ethernet cable. Make sure you keep both the cable handy.
- Turn on all the devices and go to your computer that has an active connection with your wireless network.
- Open a web browser and visit the Linksys router login page using the default IP address: 192.168.1.1.
- Now you will see a Linksys router login window asking for admin username and password. Enter the admin credentials of your router and click the Submit tab.
- Then, the Linksys EA7500 router setup page will appear on your screen. Look for the Wireless tab on the left panel.
- Then, the browser will now show you the Linksys router setup wizard. Start with the Linksys router setup wizard and follow the instructions as provided. The Linksys setup wizard will take you through the steps and your Linksys router will set up successfully.
- Don’t forget to save the settings on your router. Click on the Apply tab to save the settings.
- Then, wait a few moments to let your router reboot. After the router restarts, reconnect to it and check whether the router is hooked up to the Internet.