Linksys WRT3200ACM Ac3200 router is the most powerful router from the Linksys WRT series. It comes with a user-friendly interface and has an elegant design. This router supports MU MIMO and Tri-stream technologies. This blog shows you how to perform the Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 setup. Have a look at Linksys smart wifi setup instructions below.
Installation Of Linksys AC3200 Router
- First of all, attach the antennas on your router horizontally.
- Now, plug the router into a power source and turn the router on.
- Next, take an Ethernet cable and connect it from the modem to the LAN port of your router. Wait for the LED to blink.
- Now, you need to connect to the router’s wireless name. Go through the quick setup guide that came with your router to know how to connect to the network.
- Next, take another Ethernet cable to connect your router to your PC.
- On your PC, launch a browser and browse to the linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
- Next, follow the Linksys smart wifi setup instructions.
When you complete the initial setup, create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account. You need to log into the Linksys account to configure your Linksys AC3200 smart wifi router.
How To Log Into The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi?
Follow the below instructions to connect to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi:
- Launch a web browser and enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of the browser.
- A Linksys router login screen appears, enter the email address and password in the required fields.
- Click ‘Login’ to access the Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 Router setup page.
- Here, you will see multiple settings on the configuration page.
- Now, change the settings as per your need.
Hope you have understood now how to access the Linksys router admin page. For any further assistance, call us on our toll-free no. or chat live with us.
How Do I Reset The Linksys WRT3200ACM To Factory Defaults?
You can reset the Linksys WRT3200ACM router in two ways. One method is via a Reset button. Another method is through a web browser. Choose any one method to reset the Linksys AC3200 router.
- Look for the Reset button on the bottom of your router.
- Press and hold the reset button using a paper clip or sharp object.
- After a few seconds, release the button.
- Once reset, your Linksys router reboots automatically.
- It resets to its factory default settings. You need to install and configure the router once again.
- First of all, launch a browser and browse to the linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Now, log into the Linksys smart wi-fi account.
- Click on the ‘Router Settings’ tab.
- Next, click ‘Troubleshooting’.
- Now, select the ‘Diagnostics’ tab.
- After that, click the ‘Reset’ button to reset it to the factory defaults.
I Hope, this article helped you. For any further assistance on Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 Router setup, call us on our toll-free no. or chat live with us.