Linksys WRT3200ACM Ac3200 router is the most powerful router from the Linksys WRT series. It comes with a user-friendly interface and has an elegant design. This router supports MU MIMO and Tri-stream technologies. This blog shows you how to perform the Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 setup. Have a look at Linksys smart wifi setup instructions below.
Installation Of Linksys AC3200 Router
- First of all, attach the antennas on your router horizontally.
- Now, plug the router into a power source and turn the router on.
- Next, take an Ethernet cable and connect it from the modem to the LAN port of your router. Wait for the LED to blink.
- Now, you need to connect to the router’s wireless name. Go through the quick setup guide that came with your router to know how to connect to the network.
- Next, take another Ethernet cable to connect your router to your PC.
- On your PC, launch a browser and browse to the linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
- Next, follow the Linksys smart wifi setup instructions.
When you complete the initial setup, create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account. You need to log into the Linksys account to configure your Linksys AC3200 smart wifi router.
How To Log Into The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi?
Follow the below instructions to connect to the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi:
- Launch a web browser and enter the www.linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of the browser.
- A Linksys router login screen appears, enter the email address and password in the required fields.
- Click ‘Login’ to access the Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 Router setup page.
- Here, you will see multiple settings on the configuration page.
- Now, change the settings as per your need.
Hope you have understood now how to access the Linksys router admin page. For any further assistance, call us on our toll-free no. or chat live with us.
How Do I Reset The Linksys WRT3200ACM To Factory Defaults?
You can reset the Linksys WRT3200ACM router in two ways. One method is via a Reset button. Other method is through a web browser. Choose any one method to reset the Linksys AC3200 router.
- Look for the Reset button on the bottom of your router.
- Press and hold the reset button using a paper clip or sharp object.
- After a few seconds, release the button.
- Once reset, your Linksys router reboots automatically.
- It resets to its factory default settings. You need to install and configure the router once again.
- First of all, launch a browser and browse to the linksyssmartwifi.com.
- Now, log into the Linksys smart wi-fi account.
- Click on the ‘Router Settings’ tab.
- Next, click ‘Troubleshooting’.
- Now, select the ‘Diagnostics’ tab.
- After that, click the ‘Reset’ button to reset it to the factory defaults.
Hope, this article helped you. For any further assistance on Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 Router setup, call us on our toll-free no. or chat live with us.