To know about the Linksys EA9300 setup, go through this article till the end. In this article, we have listed some of the basic instructions to teach you how to set up a Linksys EA9300 wireless router. In the Linksys router setup, you need to configure the router with the modem in order to broadcast the Internet via a wireless radio signal. Make sure you follow the steps carefully.
Linksys EA9300 setup: Steps
This section will make you understand the process of Linksys EA9300 setup. We have mentioned the instructions below.
- Set up a hardware connection between your router and the modem. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router to the modem.
- Attach the power cord to the Linksys router and plug it into the power outlet. Make sure the router is in working state.
- Go to your computer and connect your computer to the router. You can use either wireless or wired mode for the connection. For the wired connection, you will need an Ethernet cable.
- After the basic connection, open a web browser on your computer and enter the Linksys EA9300 IP address into the address bar. The Linksys IP address is: 192.168.1.1
- Now you will see the Linksys router login page on your screen. Look for the login fields and enter the admin credentials into the respective fields.
Password: admin or password
- Visit the Linksys router setup page and click on the Wireless icon on the left side panel.
- Start the Linksys router setup wizard and detect the type of Internet connection on your router.
- Click Next and configure the basic wireless settings on your router. Assign your router an SSID (Network Name) and Security Key.
- Please ensure you select the wireless radio channel for your network. You can either choose 1, 6, or 11. Identify the less congested radio signal and then click on the Apply tab to save the settings on your router.
So this was all about the Linksys EA9300 setup process. We hope this article helped you set up the Linksys router without facing an issue. In case you face an issue while attempting to set up the Linksys router, call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be more than happy to serve you. Thank you for reading this article.