Linksys Wi-Fi routers help users get access to the internet in the remotest corners of their workspace. With features like MU-MIMO, they are capable of delivering constant bandwidths to multiple devices without any disruptions. This makes them the first choice for many users out there. If you have purchased a new Linksys Wi-Fi router device, learning the ways you can login to Linksys router settings wizard becomes important. Here is how you can configure the network settings and make the device work according to your needs.
In this blog, we will discuss steps you can follow to access uninterrupted and seamless internet across all corners of your home or office.
We know it sounds confusing, but Linksys router setup and Linksys router login begin with the same step. You first connect your devices. Next, you access the main router network. And, finally, work on accessing the online Linksys router management wizard.
To learn the steps that contribute to Linksys router setup process, read more from us in our blogs section.
For now, we are assuming that you have already set up your devices, and are connected to the router device network. If not, you can connect your computer/smartphone to the Linksys router using an ethernet cable. You can also use the wireless connection method to connect your devices to each other. You will see the connection successful notification on the right side of the taskbar when the computer has connected to the network.
- First, open a web browser on your computer system or smartphone which is connected to the router network.
- Second, in the address bar, type https://myrouter.local and press the Enter key. You will be directed to the Linksys router login Page.
Note: If you are unable to see the login page, it means you aren’t connected to the right network.
Connect to the router network and then try accessing the web address again. Furthermore, if you see that the webpage is not discoverable, use the default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.1.
- When you see the login form on the web browser window, enter the admin credentials to access the web interface.
- Next, in the username and the password fields, type “admin” and click on the “Login” button. This will direct you to the main homepage of the online Linksys router setup wizard.
This step concludes the Linksys Wi-Fi router login process. You may now proceed with making the changes that you want in the network settings.
Having issues with Linksys Wi-Fi router login? Here’s what to do.
- If you find you are having issues with the login page, there’s a chance you are not connected to the router network. Check if your computer/smartphone is connected to the local router network or not. If not, connect to the same and try accessing the login page again.
- Also, check if the wired connections are firm. If you find some cables loosely attached to the LAN or WAN ports, secure them.
- Now, check if you are using the correct web address. The correct web address is myrouter.local or linksyssmartwifi.com. Better yet, use the default IP address i.e 192.168.1.1.